WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Metal-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Metal-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: WHAT D HELL??
Replies: 6 Views: 1193

zara18 12.05.09 - 07:10am
its kinda weirdio for awl us PAKISTANIES and MUSLIM estate that d currency with a lady on it. . . i thnk ZARDARI wants to act lyk his romio hez d fate neck idiot . . . Be r is n0t worthy to coin her on official currency. She dint make PAKISTAN then y her pic on d coin of 10rs han?? . . . I,d broke rather than accept the coin . . . oh god our leader MR.JINNAH put his untiring effort to make PAK n v cnt c0mpare his sacrifising efforts wd d FOUNDER OF CORRUPTION OK? n v awl pakies should have to biacott dat coin . . . *

mishy_23 12.05.09 - 03:33pm
Lol u hav bhutto's pic on a coin?? Man. . .datz funny. . . *

zara18 12.05.09 - 04:33pm
hehe i ws so angry maisha lol u v got a nyc sense of humour . . . . . ok bt temme seriously . . . . . suppose it would b happen in your country then w0t will u say?
1, if sm1 replace d post of your father of nati0n?
2, and a coin wd muslim lady's pic on it??
would you lyk to say sth ?? *

mishy_23 12.05.09 - 09:35pm
ofcourse i wud say, kaz b0th da female PMs we goth are bulls**t.... Nd our 'father of nation' was pathetic too btw lol... Dis is ridiculous... *

asimlove 1.06.09 - 07:21pm
very nice zara *

sohaib.j 9.06.09 - 04:46pm
Well, there has been no person that we,the Muslims of sub-continent, can call a leader other than Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Since that coin was just an honourary one and since our Head of State is Zardari at the moment, we shouldn't get bothered about it (there are so many other things to get worried about, for example, Zardari). Its not going to be the general currency and I'm sure, there wont be any currency in Pakistan with a pict. of anyone other than Quaid-e-Azam. *

nazia420 26.07.09 - 10:21pm
Zari darling zardari is wakt jangal ka badsha ha wo anday b de skta ha aur bachay b, aur phir waisa b darling zardari curruncy pe be r ki tasveer chapay ya sheery rehman ki pakistan ki sari curruncy jana toh us he ke pas ha. Hahahaha *

* Metal-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Metal-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search